We are a professional, knowledgeable and courteous property management company. We work very hard to provide the highest quality resident services you’ll ever experience.
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to confirm that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is ready before you move in.
- We are available 7 days a week to handle maintenance requests.
- We provide a detailed Move-in Inventory form for proper documentation of the condition of your rental.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank.
- When you sign your lease, you have a meeting with your property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease.
- All our property managers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements.
Your total gross monthly income (prior to taxes being taken out of your paycheck) must be at least 3 times the rent amount. You must have at least 1 year of recent rental history with a 3rd party landlord (someone who is not a family member or friend). In most situations we require that you have no history of eviction filings and that there are no rent-related collections on your credit report. Feel free to contact us if you have questions about your specific situation and whether you qualify.
Yes, for most of our properties you will sign a 12 month lease that covers our responsibilities to each other throughout your tenancy. We will go over each part of the lease to ensure you understand it. After your application is accepted, your deposit is received, your lease is signed, and your first month’s rent is paid, we’ll hand you the keys to your home!