SERVICES & FEES
The Leasing Fee is 100% of one month’s rent.
This tenant procurement fee includes the total cost of advertising, showing of the property, move-in process forms and procedures, and tenant screening. The leasing fee is charged each time we procure a new tenant for the property and covers the following services:
- Professional market research to determine market rent value.
- Professional advice on preparing the property for maximum results in marketing and coordinating any necessary property repairs and improvements to increase attractiveness to potential tenants.
- Multi-market advertising using multiple listing service, company website, various rental advertising websites, professional signage and directional/informational street signs.
- Showing the property to prospective tenants and employment of a universal lock box to maximize showing opportunities.
- Extensive applicant background screening (credit, employment, residential history, criminal background).
- Expert negotiation of rental agreements.
- Professional drafting of custom rental agreements.
- Collection and holding of security deposit and pet deposit.
Property Management Fees
The Management Fee is 8% of each month’s rent and covers the following services:
Managing The Property
- Conduct comprehensive move-in and move-out inventories.
- Conduct periodic property inspections.
- Coordinate regular property maintenance services and all other repair needs as they arise.
- Coordinate utility services between occupancies.
- Provide a monthly financial report to the property owner.
- Provide an annual financial summary report and File Form 1099-MISC with the IRS on behalf of the property owner.
Managing the Tenant
- Collect monthly rent and strictly enforce late payment penalties.
- Handle all communications with tenant on owner’s behalf.
- Process contract terminations and evictions (if necessary).
- Ensure compliance with Georgia State landlord/tenant laws.
- Ensure compliance with federal/state fair housing laws.
Lease Renewal Fee
The Renewal Fee is 50% of one month’s rent and is charged if the tenant renews their lease for an additional one-year period at the end of their lease term. With the owner’s permission, tenants will be given the option of going month-to-month at the end of their lease if they can’t commit to a full additional year. In the event of a month-to-month lease conversion, no renewal fee will be charged.